Jobs in USA
We are always looking for talented and qualified people who support our company’s core values of professionalism, teamwork, work-life balance, and a family atmosphere in the workplace. If our values are a match for yours, we would love to talk to you about joining our ever-growing team.
We are always looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers to design, develop and maintain, test, and implement our software solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a strong and well-rounded technical acumen and be able to work effectively across multiple projects.
- Develop new features, as well as maintain and make enhancements to existing functionality.
- Design and develop computer applications software and specialized utility programs.
- Design customized software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Design mappings between sources to operational staging targets.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to learn and evaluate project limitations and capabilities, and performance and user interface requirements.
- Utilize SOAP, TOAD, SQL, UNIX, Java, J2EE, and Oracle.
Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with at least one year of experience is preferred. Will consider candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with five years of experience.
To apply, please send a current resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power BI Developer
TechStar Consulting, Inc. has openings in Irving, TX
- Design, develop & modify computer application software.
- Build BI reports, dashboards, drill-downs, filters & graphs on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re-execute unit tests to validate results.
- Develop and debug complex T-SQL procedures and functions. Develop and deploy systems to support business intelligence, reporting, data warehouse, and integration with enterprise applications.
- Utilize Power BI, Azure Cloud, SSIS, SQL Server, & SSRS. Will work in unanticipated locations.
Skills and Experience
- Requires Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related & 1 year experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related & 5 years progressive experience.
Send resume to TechStar Consulting, Inc. 222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Ste 540 E, Irving, TX 75039.