A Large Energy Company in Oklahoma
The customer is one of the largest energy companies in the U.S. They are focused on the discovery and development of unconventional onshore oil and natural gas assets in a very large and diverse geographical area.
The customer encountered technical issues while performing a manual installation of Citrix XenApp.
- Citrix VDI farm suitable for the support of 99 desktops was deployed on Microsoft Azure by using the Citrix Cloud framework
- Azure VPN gateway for establishing persistent connection from on premise datacenter to Azure public cloud
- Azure IAAS
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.13
- Citrix NetScaler VPX
- Azure Import/Export service for data replication
- Azure Traffic Manager for Ingress traffic management
- Public IP addresses for published resources
This solution provided the best combination of Azure services and best practices to produce a secure DR platform and working recovery plan for our customer’s VDI farm.