A large government entity.
This organization has outdated infrastructure and software that causes more outages and security issues each year. They have postponed upgrades to avoid downtimes and conversations with an ever-growing list of vendors.
- Assisted the customer in implementing an up-to-date private cloud solution that is 99% virtualized.
- Implemented an overall solution that included automated provisioning, application deployment, and end-to-end monitoring.
- Implemented ITIL processes for operations and the collaboration platform.
- Rebuilt their primary business applications from scratch, leveraging .NET 4.5 and SQL Server 2012 SP2. This involved the identification, upgrade or development, and implementation of 20+ integration points.
- Analyzed, normalized, consolidate, and uploaded existing SQL Server 2000 data to the SQL Server 2012 instance.
- Documented all solutions.
The implementation of a private cloud has reduced the organization’s dependency on internal infrastructure. The public cloud has given their DevOps department access to more efficient development and testing environments, saving both time and money.