This Information Technology enterprise with multiple data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific provides digital content and media services to its customers. .This includes data transmissions, static web content, dynamic membership portals, and entertainment content including audio, video and gaming content. Their clients are traditional media companies, television and movie studios, advertising networks, web video, content, and social media providers, gaming and software companies, financial institutions, and more.
The customer is dissatisfied with the service provided by its three data centers. They would like a comprehensive solution that eliminates downtime, responds quickly, and provides expertise and customization.
- Implemented state-of-the-art tools to provide a secure architecture for proactive remote network monitoring and management of their various network elements, which included links, routers, switches, servers, laptops, PCs, storage, Exchange, SQL, and Oracle.
- Provided 24x7x365 monitoring to avoid business critical outages.
- Incorporated analysis reporting of trends and incidents using our Network Management Software (NMS).
- Designed and manage the Content Delivery Network (CDN) and edge networks to ensure optimum real-time video streaming for their globally distributed applications.
- Combined Cisco networking, computing, and storage infrastructure with industry-leading Clean Pipes solutions for a complete DDoS detection and mitigation solution.
- Implemented our Intelligent DNS (iDNS) solution, which provides unprecedented CDN availability with hundreds of globally distributed servers, ensuring continuous content delivery.
- Provided a NOC with 24×7 access to our team of experts.
- Offered customization to match the customer’s infrastructure, staffing, and budget requirements.
As a result of the above, the customer reported:
- Significant reduction in downtime.
- Immediate management of incidents occurring round-the-clock.
- Increased productivity and job satisfaction among their network and IT support staff.
- Increased end-user / customer satisfaction.
|Customer Situation||TechStar Value-add|
|1. No expertise to manage their datacenters||1. Expertise to manage multiple datacenters across the globe.|
|2. No guaranteed SLA||2. Guaranteed SLA|
|3. No Disaster Recovery plan||3. Reliable Disaster Recovery solutions|
|4. No network monitoring||4. Fixed and predictable support cost|
|5. Unpredictable support cost||5. Implementing AS numbers for routing|
|6. No solution to mitigate DDOS attacks||6. Migrated to IPV6|
|7. Multiple global ISP integration|
|8. VPN and MPLS implemented|